Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Boxing legend Muhammad Ali dies at 74


"I don't smoke.but i keep a match box in my pocket. When my heart slips towards a sin, i burn a match stick and heat my palm. Then i say to myself: Ali, you can't bear even this heat how would you bear the unbearable heat of hell?" -  Muhammad Ali (January 17th 1942 - June 3rd 2016)


انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
"We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return."

The former world heavyweight champion died late on Friday June 3, 2016, at a hospital in the US city of Phoenix, Arizona. He had been suffering from a respiratory illness, a condition that was complicated by Parkinson's disease. Ali's funeral will take place in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, said his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment